Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Markos`Staff Application (Mod OR Admin)

2 posters

Go down

Markos`Staff Application (Mod OR Admin) Empty Markos`Staff Application (Mod OR Admin)

Post by MARK0S Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:36 am

Ingame name- Markos
real name- Vincent
wich one are you apply for mod/admin?- Mod Or Admin. Doesn't matter, preferentially admin.
how old are you?- 13
How long have you been playing the server?- Week or so.
Why do you think you should be a admin/mod of UnknownPKZ?- Because I feel we need more active admins, that will help the server, and I love to help people with their problems and have fun!
Does anyone think you deserve it? Yeah, I do.
Why do you think you deserve it? Because I work hard towards whatever I do trying my best to accomplish my goals.
Have you helped someone?- Obviously  Razz 
How long can you play each day?- 5-6 Hours
Are you active on both forums and ingame?- Yep
Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- RecklessPK (Yep, IK..)
Do you respect owners?- Ofcourse
Have you broken any rules?- Na
Do players like you?- Probably
if there be a multi-loggers what u do ?- Ban them, but there was a update where you can't multi-log.
if there be a ddo's attack on the server/forums what u do?- Try to contact a owner to help out with it and tell the person to stop and ban them.
Tell us about yourself- I'm Vincent 13 Years old from Nova Scotia, Canada and I love to play runescape as a hobby, but I recently started playing RSPS' and I feel that UnknownPKZ is the server for me! I love being helpful and I love having fun!

MARK0S

Back to top Go down

Markos`Staff Application (Mod OR Admin) Empty Re: Markos`Staff Application (Mod OR Admin)

Post by Beast/Dillon Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:26 am

nice application but im not giving out admin atm we have enough admins on sever at this time but i can give a trial mod for 2 weeks to see what u can show us you have. 2014-07-16 end date will be on 2014-07-30 unless shown u are mod material thank you for applying.

lol! Need something hit me up im on 24/7
Owner Of Unknownpkz!@!@ Razz Looking for another coder if possible<3

Markos`Staff Application (Mod OR Admin) Screen11
Beast/Dillon
Beast/Dillon
.:owner:.
.:owner:.

Back to top Go down